We have a well-established community support team who are very experienced in supporting people safely and well.
We will provide the flexible support you need to develop a vibrant, active and healthy lifestyle.
• Developing relationships
• Learning for leisure
• Creative and performing arts
• Sports and exercise
• Support with money and budgeting
Our community support team can help you:
• Work towards achieving your personal goals and dreams through community mapping.
• Learn new skills to help you be more independent.
• Get around your local community using public transport such as the underground, buses and trains.
• Visit new places and try new things.
• Meet new people and attend social events.
We can also help you access supported employment and training opportunities through our sister company, Unity Works.
You can buy support from us if you have a direct payment or personal budget, or you can arrange it through your care manager. Please Contact Us for more information.