You can choose to have support any time during the day or night. We can help you to:
- Find the right place to live
- Live safely and well in your home
- Learn new skills to help you be more independent
- Get around your local community
- Visit new places and try new things
- Get a job
- Get training or go to college
We can also offer short breaks (respite) and support at home to help your family carers. This support is provided by Willowdene.
You can buy your support from Thera if you have a direct payment or personal budget, or you can arrange it through your care manager.