There are no entry requirements to join, apart from having an interest and passion to succeed within the hospitality, warehousing or horticulture industries. to achieve an accredited qualification.
All our social enterprise are open to the public and will provide individuals with a real work environment for them to train and work towards achieving their goals and qualification.
We currently provide the following qualifications:
- Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Hospitality Services (7131-04)
- Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking (7131-03)
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Hospitality Services (7132-09)
- Level 2 NVQ in Food Production and Cooking (7132-06)
- Level 1 NVQ in Warehouse and Storage Skills
- Level 2 NVQ in Warehouse and Storage Skills
With the support of our experienced staff, individuals will be encouraged to set personal goals to achieve, track and review throughout their training. Our programmes are person centred and designed to support people to achieve their goals at their own pace. On completion of their training, individuals will be put in touch with one of our employment advisors to look at progression routers and potential employment opportunities.
You can find out more about our training and learning programmes in our Training Brochure.