This advice was current at the time this page was last updated on: 14 October 2020, 2.47pm
Will meetings and events be going ahead?
Current Government guidance advises that you should avoid in-person meetings, and only attend physical meetings where absolutely necessary.
The Government advice for meetings is:
- Use remote working tools to avoid in-person meetings.
- Where people must physically attend meetings, they should maintain social distancing (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not possible).
- Avoid transmission during meetings, for example avoiding sharing pens, documents and other objects.
- Provide hand sanitiser in meeting rooms.
- Hold meetings outdoors or in well-ventilated rooms whenever possible.
- For areas where regular meetings take place, use floor signage to help people maintain social distancing.
If meeting in a venue, they will have their own COVID secure guidelines so be sure to follow these guidelines. Please be aware that it is mandatory to wear face coverings in public areas of hotels and other venues.