Driving Up Quality is a code that learning disability providers can sign up to, which says they are committed to driving up quality in services for people with a learning disability.
The aims of the Driving Up Quality code are to:
- Drive up quality in services for people with learning disabilities that goes beyond minimum standards.
- Create and build a passion in the learning disability sector to provide high quality, values-led services.
- Provide a clear message to the sector and the wider population about what is and what is not acceptable practice.
- Promote a culture of openness and honesty in organisations.
- Promote the celebration and sharing of the good work that is already out there.
Some of our companies have already signed up to the code and others will do so soon.
Thera East was awarded the “Making a difference in the organisation’s culture” award at the 2016 Driving Up Quality awards.