The Camden Society (London) supports adults with a learning disability in their own home, at work and in their local community.
To build on the success of The Camden Society (London) over the past year, we are looking for a new Executive Director who has a lived experience of a learning disability.
The job pays between £17,330.89 and £20,389.29 for working equal to 2 days per week.
Being a Service Quality Director
- As the Service Quality Director you will work with the Managing Director to run the company.
- You will check the quality of support The Camden Society (London) gives people with a learning disability.
- You will also help people with a learning disability to control The Camden Society (London) and have their voices heard
As a person with a learning disability you will:
- Use what you know about having a learning disability to help others,
- Talk and listen to lots of different people,
- Tell the other directors what they do well and what they must do better,
- Make decisions and plans about The Camden Society (London)
How to Apply
Tracey Brooks on 07730 502936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application pack. We are happy to have written, voice or video applications.
Service Quality Director Advert (104kB)
Closing date to apply is Monday 9th March 2020. Interviews will be held on Thursday 29th March 2020.
The Camden Society (London) is an equal opportunities employer. All vacancies are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.