Thera (Scotland) is a non-profit organisation which supports adults with a learning disability in Highland, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Falkirk and East Lothian.
We believe that people with a learning disability should have control of their own support and be able to live their lives as they choose.
We promote leadership across our organisation. Our Board of Directors are looking to expand and add to their team. We have vacancies for Non-Executive Directors and are also looking for a new Chair.
We would like to talk to you:
- If you are keen to promote diversity in organisations at all levels
- If you can demonstrate compassion and integrity.
- If you have a passion for people, if you strive for equality.
- If you want to empower others, if you can support sustainable innovation.
- If you can help us to grow so that we can support more people across Scotland.
We are actively encouraging applications from diverse communities and people with lived experience of learning disability, carers and people with experience of providing support.