The 2020-21 social impact report celebrates successes and developments for many of the people supported across Thera Group, illustrating the impact that Thera has on the lives of people with a learning disability.
The social impact report documents progress against Thera’s 6 social impact goals:
- Demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society
- Increase personal and social wellbeing of people with a learning disability
- Improve access to housing
- Increase financial wellbeing
- Improve readiness and access to employment, training and business opportunities
- Broaden community and social networks
Whilst the impact Thera could have was limited due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our teams found new ways to work and continue to make a difference for people.
We hope you enjoy reading the report.