Support at home can include:
- Helping you to keep your home clean, safe and tidy.
- Learning new skills to help you be more independent, like preparing and cooking a meal.
- Helping you keep safe and healthy.
- Enjoying activities and trying new ones.
- Doing household chores like shopping, gardening and paying bills.
You can interview and choose your own staff team if you want to. Your staff will be trained to meet your individual needs.
We can help you to find the right place to live in an area that you want to live in. If you want to share your home with others, we can help you find the right people.
Once we have found the right place for you, we will help you set everything up and make any adaptations if you need them.
Money and benefits
If you need support to manage your bills and benefits, you can get this from a Dosh Financial Advocate.
You can buy support from us if you have a direct payment or personal budget, or you can arrange it through your care manager. Please contact us for more information.