Unfortunately more people are catching Coronavirus. Therefore, the Government have announced more areas will be joining Tier 3 (Very High Alert). The new tiers come into effect from 00:01AM on Thursday 31 December 2020.
Those areas joining Tier 3 are:
- Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin
- Worcestershire (Bromsgrove, Malvern Hills, Redditch, Worcester, Wychavon, Wyre Forest)
- Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral, St Helens)
- York & North Yorkshire (Scarborough, Hambleton, Richmondshire, Selby, Craven, Ryedale, Harrogate, City of York)
- Bath and North East Somerset
- Devon, Plymouth, Torbay (East Devon, Exeter, Mid Devon, North Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge, Torridge, West Devon, Plymouth, Torbay)
Read our Easy Read Guidance to Tier 3 here:
Easy Read - Very High Alert Guidance (957kB)
Visit the Government Website here for more information on Tier 3 guidelines.