The event will also mark Thera Trust’s 25th birthday and they are inviting anyone to nominate someone they know who works for or is supported by Thera East Midlands for awards in the following categories:
Staff Awards Categories
- Rising Star – A member of staff who is new to Thera East Midlands and yet shows exceptional talent and is prepared to go the extra mile.
- Outstanding Contribution – A member of staff who has been creative and achieved something that has improved the support provided to individuals.
- Putting People First – A member of staff who has demonstrated excellence in supporting people to achieve their ambitions and goals.
- Team Award – Excellent and effective team communication, understanding and working towards the same goals to achieve more for the people they support.
- Motivational Leadership Award – A leader who has made our vision, mission and values come alive for their team and the people they support. A leader who acts as a positive role model, provides mentoring and engages positively with others
- Central Services Award – A member of staff from the Grantham Office who has demonstrated collaborative working with different teams across Thera East Midlands.
- Consider It Done Award – A team or colleague who will fulfil a task or request without a second thought.
- Excellence in Humour Award – A new award in memory of our dear friend and colleague Emma Rogers who was a ray of sunshine and always looked on the bright side and put a smile on people’s faces. This award is for someone who keeps morale high and makes people look forward to their day.
People We Support Award Categories
- Talent – A person who has shown a natural ability or who has worked hard to be good at something.
- Humour – Someone who makes others laugh and brings joy to those around them.
- Entertainer – Someone who likes to sing, dance or entertain other people.
- Responsibility – Someone who is responsible, answerable, or accountable within their own lives (i.e. work, volunteering, home life etc.)
- Achievement – Someone who set themselves a goal, made a plan and worked towards making that happen.
Email your nominations to Natasha.email@example.com by Monday 16th October 2023, with the following information:
- Name of the person
- Where they live or are based
- Title of the award category
- Why you are nominating them (minimum of 80 words).