Aspire Living has supported people with learning disability in Herefordshire for 30 years. We joined the Thera Group in 2015 and our fantastic staff teams now also support people in Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and South Gloucestershire.
Aspire supports people in many ways, including:
- In your home to be as independent as you can be, working with you to design your own support
- Helping you with day to day things like paying bills, doing your shopping, or with personal care if you need it
- Learning new skills including money management or independent travel
- Supporting you to decide where you want to live, who you live with and finding housing
- Getting out and about, including swimming, bowling, going to the cinema…whatever you enjoy doing
- Into work placement, voluntary work, an apprenticeship or paid employment
- Day trips, outings and holidays either on your own or with People Out Doing Stuff (PODS)
Our Community Hub in Hereford is a great place to meet us and a good place to start if you are not sure what you would like to do or how we can support you to do it.
Everyone is welcome!
Find out more about Aspire’s support for people with a learning disability.
Aspire Living is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under no. 2720295 and registered as a charity under no. 1024904.