- Find you a house in the area where you want to live.
- Buy or develop a house that meets your needs and wishes.
- Include assistive technology in your home if you need it.
- Manage improvements and adaptations to your home.
- Lease properties to registered providers or Local Authorities who will grant assured tenancies.
We do this by:
- Considering your individual needs.
- Working with you, your family, advocates and commissioners to find the right home for you.
- Providing a safe home for you to live in.
“In September 2016 we supported a young man (C) to move in to his own home in Ipswich. The family were delighted when their son was put forward to have an assured tenancy in a lovely two bedroomed bungalow close to their own family home so they would be able to visit him on a regular basis. The bungalow has been adapted by Forward Housing to the highest of standards to suit all the needs of the gentleman. C has settled in brilliantly and he has told his staff that he is very happy and loves his home. C is becoming more independent doing chores around his home and next he plans to grow some fruit and vegetables in his garden.”