We can support you any time during the day or night. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Finding the right place to live
- Learning new skills to help you be more independent
- Living safely and well in your new home
- Getting around your local community
- Meeting new people and attending social events
- Getting a job
- Getting training or going to college
You can also get involved in some of our local groups, which will enable you to meet new people and try new things.
You can buy your support from Thera if you have a direct payment or personal budget, or you can arrange it through your care manager. Please contact us for more information.