We can support you any time during the day or night. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Learning new skills to help you be more independent
- Finding the right place to live
- Living in your own home, including doing daily chores
- Getting around your local community
- Support with health and wellbeing
- Visiting new places and trying new things
- Meeting new people and attending social events
- Getting a job
- Getting training or going to college
We also have a base in Boston called Kingsway. It is a safe place where you can meet with other people, see your friends, relax and take part in some activities if you want to. You can also go out and explore the local community, doing the things you choose.
You can buy your support from Thera if you have a direct payment or personal budget, or you can arrange it through your care manager. Please contact us for more information.