We can support you to live independently in your own home and in the community.
We can also help you to find the right place to live and people to live with. If you currently live away from your family and want to move nearer to them, we can help you do this too.
You can get support with:
- Learning new skills to help you be more independent
- Getting around your local community
- Getting a paid or voluntary job
- Getting training or going to college
- Visiting new places and trying new things
- Meeting new people and attending social events
You can buy your support from us if you have a direct payment or personal budget, or you can arrange it through your care manager or NHS team.