Today (Monday 26 April) there was further easing of coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions across the whole of Scotland.
Some of the changes include:
- Up to 6 people from up to 3 households can socialise outdoors.
- Up to 4 people from 2 households can socialise indoors in a public place such as a café or restaurant.
- All shops, stores and close contact services can open.
- Hospitality can open with some restrictions on times.
- Gyms and swimming pools can open.
You can find out all that has changed in the Easy Read below:
Easy Read: Scottish COVID-19 timetable (5Mb)
If the Government and scientists agree then Scotland is due to move to the next step of the timetable on Monday 17 May.
Correct at time of publication: Monday 26 April 2021, 09:00