Driving Up Quality is a code that learning disability support providers can sign up to. By signing up, the provider says that they are committed to driving up quality in services for people with a learning disability.
The Driving Up Quality code aims to:
- Drive up quality in services for people with a learning disability that go beyond minimum standards.
- Create and build a passion in the learning disability sector to provide high quality, values-led services.
- Provide a clear message to the sector and the wider population about what is and what is not acceptable practice.
- Promote a culture of openness and honesty in organisations.
- Promote the celebration and sharing of the good work that is already out there.
Some of our companies have already signed up to the code:
Thera East was awarded the ‘Making a real difference in the organisation’s culture’ award at the 2016 Driving Up Quality awards.